Thursday, May 15, 2008

HotelCombined

I have visited Damascus last Summer, as a part of my vacation plan, The City is really amazing and really beautiful, I like cities like Damascus, it gives you an Intimate feeling, the people there are really friendly, I am sure if you visit this city, you will say the same thing about it.

One of the most beautiful places in Damascus is Bab Toma Square, This square is famous with the historical restaurants, there are tens of great restaurants and coffee shops in this square, in fact i spent most of my time in Bab Toma, I really like it.

If you haven't heard about Damascus before, let me tell you more about it, Damascus is the capital of Syria, With population of about 5 million people. It is a very unique city, with a very unique places that deserve to be visited like the Markets and the historical places, If you are thinking to Visit Syria, I am sure you will enjoy your stay there, By the way don't worry about where to stay in Damascus http://www.hotelscombined.com/ have the perfect solutions for your stay there.

Damascus considered as Number one vacation destination in all over the middle east, Because of many reasons , one of them is the beauty of Damascus.

Have a nice vacation.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You have great travel/vacation blog !!!

Find vacation rentals in worldwide directory
HolidayHomes.ca cottage rentals
Thank you!!!