Monday, May 5, 2008

Truly Wedding Favor

I personally Would like my wedding to be truly everything I hope and wish it would be. This is a special time for many women. WE work hard to make it all very perfect. The invitations, Wedding Favors and of course the wedding gown.

Some of my favorite favors on Truly Wedding Favors. They have a marvelous selection of wedding favors that can accommodate any wedding designs.

My favorite wedding theme is the beach favor theme. They are beautiful and unique. One of my favorite are the shell design candle holders .Each one is 2" tall , With beauitufl frosted glass votive candle holder stands on a bed of sand and shells made of resin which also holds a scallop shell.


Flip Flop Refrigerator Magnet (TW8911)
Beach Theme Card Holder (TW4710)
Shell Candle Holder (TW3946)
They have designed various wedding favors , unique and beautiful to suit all your needs. Give the gift of joy with these beautiful wedding favors.

For additional information please visit their website.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very Beautiful

Anonymous said...

Oh very lovely.